Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Translation Loss

Back to back days of new arrivals. Today my order came from Translation Loss. I bought both of Mouth Of The Architect's albums. The have the Neurosis worship going on like Isis, etc. have but it's done well. Also included was the debut double album from Rosetta. I liked the sample on the TL website so I gambled a bit with it's purchase. $13 for a 2-disc set is a good deal though.

From Amazon's marketplace I ordered Finntroll's Jaktens Tid album. I'm not a huge fan of Viking metal but I love this album. The name says it all - they're from Finland and their songs are about Trolls. They also have some crazy polka-like breakdowns and some cool chanting on their tracks.

Today's haul:
Finntroll - Jaktens Tid (CD)
Mouth Of The Architect - Time & Withering (CD)
Mouth Of The Architect - The Time That Blinds (CD)
Rosetta - The Galilean Satellites (2CD)
Immolation - Harnessing Ruin (Promo CD sent with the Finntroll order)

No comments: