Wednesday, May 30, 2007

B3G1Free

Last Visible Dog had a buy 3 get 1 free sale and I had to take advantage of it to fill the holes in my LVD collection. Due to some sort of screw up, my order got delayed but they threw a forthcoming compilation as a bonus. A truly fantastic label with great service. Here's the haul:

Miminokoto - Orange Garage
Miminokoto - Live
Tsurubami - Kaina
Fursaxa - Amulet
Eastern Fox Squirrels - Eastern Fox Squirrels
Black Forest/Black Sea - Radiant Symmetry
Ashtray Navigations - The Love That Whirrs
Tivol - Interstellar Overbike
Various - Crows Of The World Vol. 1 (2 disc set)

Also arriving in the mail was the debut demo EP from local San Diego band Astra. I caught their gig at The Casbah many months ago and loved their set. I usually don't buy CD-Rs but since it's their only release I had to get a copy. Three tracks and nearly 30 minutes of music on it. Can't wait to give it a spin.

No comments: